BARNESVILLE, GA — The Gordon State College Softball program welcomed nine players and their families to campus on November 4, 2017 for an official NJCAA Letter of Intent signing ceremony held in the Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Building.
"Our coaching staff is extremely excited to welcome these young ladies to the Highlander family," said Head Coach Ally Hattermann. "They are a very talented group of young ladies that will make an immediate impact on our campus and in our softball program."
Joining Gordon State College in the fall of 2018 will be:
- Abby Akins – OF/Bremen HS
- Savannah Cook – C/Carrollton HS
- Jordyn Dobson – 2B/Union Grove HS
- Makenzie English – OF/Pike County HS
- Abby Foster – 1B/Ola HS
- Taylor McClendon – 2B, OF/Ola HS
- Mary-Masden McCrary – OF/Upson Lee HS
- Bailee Pines – UT/Lamar County HS
- Madison Powell – P, 1B/Taylor County HS
The current Highlanders open play on Friday, February 2nd, 2018 at the Gulf Coast State College Tournament in Panama City Beach, FL.